no tym?
4:53 PMit seems lyk i have no tym to change my blogskin. hahas. and i lyk it this wae but wifout the underlines lol. hahas. :D
aniwaes; todae's boring and i got nth to do at hm so here comes the hmwrk! hahas. :D
yesh i'm doin hmwrk. hahas. i'm gng dwnstairs soon to find articles for geograpy. 12 of thm. lyk SIAO! hahas. :D
so i'm here wif my mum rotting at hm. i cnt believe she's actually bored too. hahas. (:
and i love her. hahas. she took so much great care of me while i had eye infection the dae before. hahas. yups. (i didnt go to the doc) but she came everihour to help me drop eyemo into my eye. ^^ and naw its lyk recovered.:D hahas.
i wore specs the whole dae ytd. even whn i was out. (thats a new thing) ahhas. cux my mum didnt allowed me to wear my contacts. hahas. :D but aniwaes; shes lyk doing wads rite for me. ^^ but it feels weird wif specs outside the hse. 0_o hahas.
aniwaes; thre's track tml and i'm gng. :D
jujitsu's at nite! woots!(:
it'll be a fun dae. i dont want teach white and yellow belt you hear me? hehe.
i miss him :/
here's a quiz weile' called me to do :D she rawks only that i keep forgetting to bring her present to track. =X hahas.
1. My ex is: nobdy:D
2. Maybe I should: eat another piece of dried mango (:
3. I love: him; myself; my family.
4. I don't understand: why guys are forever so dumb :D
5. I lose: all my pebbles to my mum in a game ytd. x(
6. People say I would: die sooner or later. who doesnt?
7. Love is: wonderful; the best thing that could happen to you. (:
8. Somewhere, someone is: being thought of
9. I will always: talk and have fun. x)
10. Forever is: erm. dont noe? :D
11. I don't want to: lose him. ><
12. I think the current US President: huh?
13. When I wake up in the morning: tink of him :D
14. My past is: wonderful and fun fun fun fun!
15. I get annoyed when: ppl give me ap.
(why isnt there a 16?0_O)
17. My dog is: coddy! (: and wangwang:D
18. My cat is: -
19. Kisses are the best when: its frm ........... :D
20. Tomorrow: a tuesdae. x)
21. I really should: talk to mr piggy instead of blogging.
22. I have low tolerance for people who: think they're so great
23. I am tagging: junqian; pearline; ahsiao; kaixi!
i go tok to mr piggy liao. (:
ILOVEYOU!<3
HUISHIA(:
0 comments