PRELIMS ARE O.V.E.R!!!!
1:01 AMWOOTZ! after days of late nights studying, burying myself in information and books. there's finally a few couple of days of freedom. :D It seems like I haven't taken a huge major breath of air like since forever. That sense of refreshness in my lungs and the sun shining on my face just makes me feel energized man! Its amazing how much the sun makes me feel normal agn. It's like it's supplying me with energy that I never knew I had. I feel like I'm going to track once again, that gay self. haha. :D well; I miss track, thats for sure! and all that gaying ^^V but ultimately, prelims are finally over! :D who can be happier than M.E? :D at least now there's a few days of enjoyment before we start mugging for the big o's agn :X haha anyway, I think my prelims are screwed. I'm scared for the results T.T but who cares now right?! (wait till tues) haha, now; IT'S TIME FOR RELAXATION! :D
(karen did this, that noob)
"I just called to say ILOVEYOU." (I want you)
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments