GENTING :D
2:34 AM
back from genting trip with FHM since 11.30pm sunday :D
Genting trip was uber fun I tell you! :D haha, the best part was we sat in this FIVE STAR bus! with all the comfy massage seats, tv screen/movie/games! super man; haha, we were totally fwreaked out with the super cool technology in the bus and I spent most of my time NOT slping, (although my eyes were closed) haha, the bus trip was long but still we managed to reach genting in about 5hours (I think) haha :D
so by the time we were there it was about 5.30am in the morning and the air was chilly :D super cold man, so we went back to the hotel rm (I shared one rm with qian) then we slpt in till like 8am before we went for breakfast and then THEMEPARK :D 1st ride was the raging thunder and then the flying coaster! super fun man! :D but the weather was rainy the entire day so we didnt actually play most of the rides together as a class but the pirate ship was fun with all the hand raising and screaming our lungs out action. ^^
but teacups suckzzz man, giddy aft the 1st ride with qian and I cant imagine how they managed 3 rides in that! but I got a teddy bear balloon from a clown (which I left in the hotel rm :X) there was the gay ride in the space shuttle too. haha, so we went indoor and me, qian &zehui went for shopping! :D
so aft that we were like tired so we went back to the rm to rest until dinner time whn I bought this uber nice half jacket :D so pizza for dinner and then we went to play theme park agn :D (this time it wasnt raining at all) so we played the cyclone, flying chair & SPACE SHOT! totally scream my lungs out! (my voice was hoarse aft the ride) haha :D
then we went to ty's rm 1st and played cheat with the guys, and you cant believe how long it lasted! haha, so then 15 of us squeezed in 1 cosy bed and started saying ghost stories to scare ourselves but the feeling together was real nice :D haha! but then in the end me, qian, zehui and si zhu went back to our rm and slpt till like 10am! LOL, kenny rogers for brunch and then shopping agn! :D
ride down genting suckzzzzzz! I had motion sickness once agn and got all giddy and vomitty. haha; thanks for the concern though ^^ haha.
so here's some pictures to tell the story XD







KPC outing tmr! cant wait! :D wootz! all the siaoness! :D (and I bet I'm gng to be earlier than karen! :P)
ILOVEYOU!<3'
HUISHIA :D
0 comments