NO MORE O'LEVELS :D

1:30 AM

WHEEEEEEE~ IT'S OVER! LIKE FINALLY! :D cant describe how happy I am. haha! no more late night studying! no more resisting the temptations of watching tv and playing comp! wootz! and we have all the time in the world wooohooo! have been waiting for this moment for like since the start of o's (24days ago) ^^ wheeeee~
and I was practically staring at the big clock on the projector screen like at 8.50am which was about 10mins before the end of chem p1 :D

went out to siao today(duh!) who won't right? :D haha! we went to bugis at 1st but it was too early so all the shops werent open yet. so we decided to go to bugis street &qian managed to find the idea of actually dressing as a nerd to my costume party :D haha! (it was because of the huge ahtoot specs) pictures next time :D then we went back to have mos burger ^^ and the 2 kuku and birdbird all never eat before! haha. so later it was kiddy arcarde and I won the JACKPOT :D (screams) hahha! 106tickets man! then we play until like siao like that esp for the clock game whereby you have to clock 1000 then we clocked 1001 on the last try -.- or else we win 500tickets leh!!!!! (grrrr..)

but nehmind, so ltr we went to suntec and play arcarde agn :D then singsing caught the big gay elephant :D it's GAY! and the car game is super cool I tell you, super worth to play ^^ then we watched 007 I still think this one not that nice. haha but who cares? we get to PLAYYY!:D

ok, so tmr I'm gng to tidy up my rm and get rid of all the rubbish (books, assesments, files ¬es!!!!) and leave it all for my sis (mwuahahha) CANT WAIT :D

FREEEEEEEEEEEEDOM! HERE I COME! :D
ILOVEYOU!
HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments