Kpc xmas :D

12:51 AM

Photobucket
Photobucket

Kpc just rocks my socks luh (like ahsiao said) hahahaha! :D and I stoled this from her blog btw ^^ nice right nice right? hahaha, and did I tell you I'm like so proud of her? she've finally got over rock! wheeeee~ let me show you evidence :D

Photobucket
ok so Kpc started at payalebar mrt station and I was late as usual (what else is new?) hahaha, so we took mrt like forward and backwards, hahaha! how fun :D
so we went to eat astons at The Cathay and they all insisted that I pay for the lunch cause I was late! take advantage of me ): hahaha, but lucky they didnt make me pay :D hahaha, so this Kpc was like Iphone and Itouch craze cause we were all playing with it :D I LOVE MY IPHONE ^^ so later we wanted to watch Yes Man but ended up karen had to go find her mum so we all walk all the way to centrepoint instead. :D then Kpc, eh? actually it was PC (inside joke) went to buy my xmas presents :) wheeeee, I still love KPC :D

so we went back home by mrt and Pea and Ahsiao opened Qian's CNY cards! hahaha, apparently they were suppose to open it aft CNY but noone cares. And the funniest thing was that blur &noob Qian wrapped karen's card in ahsiao's envelope -.- (hilarious) hahahha :D

So more Kpc outings ok ^^ probably aft new year :D (2009)

DETAILS OF MY CHRISTMAS COSTUME PARTY :D
DATE:24 dec (which is today)
PLACE: My house (everyone should know if you dont msg me)
TIME: 6pm onwards to most preferably 1am

*Please wear a costume, anything will do as long as it isnt your usual causal clothings.
*Please bring a present each to exchange.
*Foam party will be at 12am so if you're scared to getting dirty please bring change :D

If you need more details please msg me :D you know my no ^^

ok, so He's gone for like only one day and I'm alrdy missing Him like sh.t ):
how am I gng to survive 8days man? why does this always happen during the holidays? ... can time just go quicker? nehmind, COSTUME PARTY TODAY AND I'M ALL EXCITED :D

wheeeee! I MISS YOU! :D
HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments