MG11 :D

12:20 AM

My MG rocks la! "Go Eleven! Go Go Eleven! Go Eleven! Super Eleven! Go Eleven! Go Go Eleven! ELEVEN!!!!~ :D"
Made loads of friends and had loads of fun esp during the last day of the Meritculation week cause we spent most of the times playing games and bonding together playing the tree squirrel game :D Everyone was like running frantically finding a partner tree to hold hands with when there was a fire and squirrels were finding trees whn a hunter came to visit and whn an earthquake came everyone had to run! LOL super fun la, with all the screams and shouts of "squirrel here!!!" LOL :D
Then there was the dog and bone game where everyone was busy snatching the bottle LOL, childish but fun :D so later there was the name game and stuff :D

Mass dance was next and everyone was like in a circle and we had to do gay chicken actions!! :O super gay la :D :D :D But I like~ Plus best part is there'll be more gay dances next week!! WOOOO~ I'm feeling gay alrdy :D :D :D

So aft the mass dance we went as a MG to do questions and I can tell you MG11 rocks la! we got full marks leh 1000points ^_____^ haha, but too bad only got 1day to play games/bond with my MG la :( cause next week is OG liao.. But I'm in like the same OG as jiamin :D YAY :D

But still, wont forget my MG one :D Cant wait for orientation next week, heard from loads of ppl that their orientation very fun so hopefully mine is too :D
I'm starting to like Aj and bus rides with lailai is unexpectly fun :D hahaha!

ILOVEYOU<3'
HUISHIA:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments