:D

12:50 AM

Came online today to do my project work research, everything copy paste copy paste :D Days seems to be very long and tiring nowadays unlike in secondary -- where I can get home like in 15mins? Ok, I understand the torture (not exactly :D)
And I've been reaching home like 6.30pm everyday due to mugging sessions with clique which sometimes turn out to be talking rubbish sessions instead (like today) :x Anyway, I still love my friends, we've known each other for 3 weeks liao hoh :D :D :D

I'm still quite amazed at the fact that we can be so close in just 3 weeks :D Gossiping, O-ing, R-ing.. ^__^ I don't think I'll be looking forward to sch every single day if it weren't for you guys :D

Ok, I'm super tired alrdy and it's like 12.57am only?!?! LOL, got my new chinchilla :D BUBU :D
Pictures next time ok :D

ILOVEYOU<3'
HUISHIA :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments