T.T
1:21 AMSorry for not blogging for such a long time, haven't been having enough time lately to complete all my work :x haha, still lagging behind in tutorials as usual. Zzz must be due to the studying for the tests and last minute work! Physics test today was not so good -.- cause I got all the definations mixed up---pressure=mass/area (!!!!) careless ._. ok forget it GG~ uncertainty sucks and I dont even know if I got that right Zzz. So conclusion is: PLEASE LET ME PASS! lol haha.
Another test next week if I'm not wrong, chem test. Marks are included in promos :x Havent been really having in the actual kind of study mood, it's like ok I have to study or I'll fail kind of mood ._. but nehmind at least I've been studying. That's what I think haha :x So apparently now life's kind of hectic with pw coming up and all the PI and GPP thing to do Zzzz. Chem tutorials not done, physics IVLE (!!!) -I just missed the due date of that so.. GG~ , physics dynamics thinking questions are a killer! I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO DO THEM OMG -.- sucks man, I'm so gng to get help from mr neo ._. be nerd liao, study study study.
Just started getting used to sequences, series and stigma ._. that sucked as well, made me stare at the bloody paper filled with numbers for like dont know how long -.-Zzz. And luckily Ms bok helped me out later on :D But lately I realised staring at the paper until I'm gng to fall aslp and giving up on it has been quite a habit nowadays cause there's hardly any questions that I can solve no matter how hard I think Zzz. Ok life's tough I know Zzz.
Lastly, before I go, I'm Trying to look forward to tmr where tues timetable has changed to friday's and I have to end at 4.15 cause of afternoon pe (!!!) ._. nehmind, more breaks tmr so I'm gng to mug or find mr neo. Zzzz Tiredddddd
ILOVEYOU<3'
HUISHIA :D
0 comments