Life's not worth being demoralised ._.

1:46 AM


Sometimes when you feel down and you feel like everything's over cause of this particular thing. That your life is not worth living anymore. And that you rather just give up than try to stand up again, cause you're too tired of doing it over and over again---countless times. But just always remember that no matter what you do or what happens, there's always hope once again. Always a stretch of road for you to continue walking. Instead of looking back at the things that you are disappointed with just put them behind and walk towards the better tomorrow :) I know this doesn't prove that I have failed in everything that I have done but for me to learn from my mistakes and stand up once again :)

Just finished EOM and it's friggin' 1.57am alrdy and there's sch tmr zzz. Mylove's away for holiday in Thailand and I think I miss him :( Life is a hugeee sigh._.

Went out with mom today to buy courtshoes for my investiture. Stupid investiture needs me to go for stupid rehersals of ridiculous timings zzz. Sucks! Spent quality time with mom and we talked about loads of stuff. Stuff that got me wondering... :D
She was telling me to go on a tour around the world after I finish all my studies for half a year to experience different stuff. I wanted to do that like since a long time ago, but it always remained as a dream to me. Will it really come true one day?Going to Australia for scuba diving, going up Effiel tower @12am looking down at the scenery, going to the beaches in Carribean/Bali, mountains in new zealand, white water rafting in somewhere else (haha), snow scenery at alsaka ^^, visiting the jungles in Africa...

Or probably visiting the children suffering from staravation every single day in Africa that kind of stuff. But still, there are still certain issues, like money?!?!?! What if I have not enough money? ._. ohmanzzzz never mind let's just leave this here for now haha. Hopefully this dream will come true and I'll find someone suitable to go with me ^^

Anyway, I'm determined to work hard from like days ago haha. I'm no gng to disappoint myself with promos as well. JIAYOU :D :D

I wonder if you are thinking the same when you're at somewhere so far away from me :> ILOVEYOU!

You Might Also Like

0 comments