National Day :D

1:50 AM

Photobucket
Photobucket
National Day wasnt cross country like all the other four years but still it was quite ok la with all the videos and stuff. Ours was crap seriously, hmm maybe I should come up with a course for my cca to teach people how to edit videos so that they can compile it into a single video itself. Hmm gain popularity ah :> :> hehe, ok shall discuss with my exco/teacher :D
Photobucket
Anyway, FHM united that day where pangyi, yonghao, jiamin and me wore the FHM shirt :D :D Actually it took much persuasion for yonghao and pangyi to wear the shirts cause they were quite relutant, but still THANKS FOR WEARING THEM IN THE END :> :>
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket


I miss the excitement of ending sch early and thinking of places to go before the sch even ends, like we would decide which movies to watch and get excited and high over what to eat and where to go and what to do. But it seems like those feeling are somewhat gone and now all that's left is just pretending to be excited and having fun when you're not actually having any fun at all cause it doesnt come from the heart :< I miss secondary sch days :< I WANT SCH TO BE FUN BUT I KNOW ITS NOT~

Photobucket
But at least I had fun spending my national day cele outside with minmin, first time I go er ren shi jie with her in fact, know loads of stuff and I think it's real nice gng to weird places and accomodating to her haha :> And I got the shock of my life la zzzz make me heart attack only lol. We went Chinatown btw; ya I know, who the hell goes to chinatown to play? HAHA but it was fun really :> We went to the Fou ya shi to see the tooth lol it wasnt very big in fact lol. Then we went to eat and I got cheated cause the meal was super ex la! I think that place cheat foreigners only luh, a bowl of laksa $6 #!@~!@~ lol
Photobucket

Then we went to clarke kuay and shopshop then we sat by the singapore river and just enjoy the scenery like slow our lives down and talk :> I like spending time together :> Last time I was there wasnt very nice cause I was not in the right mood lol we shall go there agn ok love? :>

Loads more things to update, do so other time :>
55 more days to promo, How great! Zzzz

You Might Also Like

0 comments