Promos :(
1:15 AMPromos are over and apparently I screwed it, practically all of it. Especially in the ones I'm supposed to be good in Zzz. Maybe I'm not working as hard as I am compared in secondary school, maybe it's because I cant resist to the temptation of Teevee, maybe my studying momentum is lost. Maybe I'm just plain lazy and I dont want to get my ass at the table to study. Sucks, my chem and phy paper are ultimately screwed. I cant fail to admit that I'm a failure, ultimate one. I didnt really study for chem and I regretted it, I didnt do the tutorial for organic and here's the price to pay, I was too confident of my basics so that's why I screwed up. I didnt practice, so I deserve it. I studied for phy but lady luck was obviously not at my side, I actually forgot to study for thermal phy, joke. It was kept in the other file and not with the notes file so apparently I tot I finish my syllabus for phy but in fact i didnt and when I realised that it was 5 mins before the exam so there goes my 9 marks. (I didnt do the question at all and yonghao said it was the easiest. FML) I didnt have time to do the inference question probably cause I was wasting so much time in the front, doing the questions slowly or rather, getting stuck at nearly every single question I attempted. Sucks, so altogether I think I lost around 30 plus marks or more cause of all stupidity. There were loads of blanks here and there cause I didnt really know how to explain, and never disregard my carelessness.
Hopefully all these mistakes add up to only 55 of my marks being lost cause apparently I need 45 marks to pass and get promoted. X.X To think I have to worry about such things now. Good was in the past, now it's time to get hardworking once agn.
But still I'm mentally prepared to retake the exams agn in dec so if my results come out to be really screwed and I have a high chance of retaining, I'm gng to mug all the way from whn my results are out to the exam date. Finish up all the practices and memorise everything I can get my hand on, finish up all the testpapers and shit. Yes, I dont want to retain and I'm determined on that. So goodbye happiness and hello to hell. -.- But that still depends on what results I get.
If I'm lucky enough which I dont think I am, I will not have to retake my exams in dec but I'm still gng to fin the test papers cause I dont want to screw my A's. Ok I'm gng to be a googled spec nerd burying myself with books. Haha, no more time wasted on stuff, probably some but not a lot. :> I guess this experience has gotten me pumped up and ready to study for what I want to achieve in apparently one year's time, A for A's :D
ok but now I'm gng to relax (I think) or use my time wisely till results determine the rest of my life HAHAHAHAHA :x
SCREWED ZZZ.
HUISHIA :>
0 comments