Feel The Passion :>
7:03 PM
This is totally how I'm feeling now, all hyped up and ready to embrace the world and everything that's coming :> I want to shout out loud, to do something wild. It's like there's this feeling inside me that's meant to be free ^^
This week's been even more hectic and busy compared to the last one cause of Orientation which offically starts tmr and hell am I eggcited for it :D I'm gng to make our OG group the best it can ever get :> But still, 3 days of orientation also comes with a cost which is 3 days of lessons. It's kind of a good thing but at the same time bad cause I'll have loads of catching up to do but still I'll probably treat it as a time to have fun and release myself :D And boy am I gng to make full use of it.
Anw, regarding the T&F meet I participated in. I didn't disappoint myself at all. Except for jumps probably cause out of 4 jumps 3 were fault and the only jump that was counted wasn't even past 4m while all the others were zzz. But here comes the best part ^^ 14.86s for 100m, it was like totally unexpected and I'm HAPPY!!! :D Managed to qualify for the finals for 100m @26march10. And guess what, my timing was the same as the trackkers man! And I haven't train for more than a year now :D :D :D haha, don't know whether we'll be qualifying in 8x50m or 4x100relay but still hope for the best! And I'm starting trging soon (I asked sim to planned it out for me -- and IT IS SUPER TOUGH) First trging 6x150m stride 50m walk -.- die for sure.
I CAN'T WAIT FOR ORIENTATION ^^
METALLO! JUJUJUJUJU :D
“What I want is to be needed. What I need is to be indispensable to somebody. Who I need is somebody that will eat up all my free time, my ego, my attention. Somebody addicted to me. A mutual addiction.”
—
Chuck Palahniuk
0 comments