Start of school ._.
12:13 AM

Today: Tired ._.
Had to do research for my Gp hols homework which I have yet to complete so here I am online. Blogging after I've finished my homework ^^ Haha, first day of sch was tiring cause there was 2 hours of phy lab & Pe in the hot sun! Height &weight today and boy, am I fat! So lose weight time ._.zzz Haha, anyway exercising whn I come home will prevent me from falling aslp.
I'm thinking of changing my image to being a nerd cause it's A level year this year so I feel like wearing my gay specs to sch so noone can recognise me and I can be friends with all the ahtootz and camouflaged with them. Don't know whether it's a good idea, lol. Any suggestions? O.O
There's still sch tmr and it's just tues Zzzz. I want friday to come so so bad. 
"If you live to be 100, I hope I live to be 100 minus 1 day, so I never have to live without you."
--Winnie the Pooh (via ShayanneMichelle)
Tell me you love me now<3' cause I love you ^^
0 comments