Surprises :>

12:25 AM






Omg, these are gng to be the furture designs of my house!!! Super nice man, it feels like an all so comfortable place to be in to relax after a long day of work. Just sitting by the pool, enjoying the cool night breeze, looking at starry night skies, with soothing music playing in the backgroud. Or maybe I can sit in a hammock with a book/magazine/newspaper in the evening and even being able to get a slight tan. Then probably on a hot day, I can jump into the pool to get a nice cooling swim cause the water would always tempt me to do just that! Best of all it will be best for parties! Big garden party, pool party... Wooohooo~ I want a house I want a house just like that!!!! Hahaha fantasizing lol

Ok, mylove gave me a lovely surprise today! And I love him just so very much :> :> :>
I had ogl trging these two days which ended today and I was super tired from all the cheering/playing/dancing/having fun. Food was just disgusting cause I couldn't get used to it at all so I just ate lesser. You know how cheap Aj can be Zzz, ok so after all the activities which lasted for nearly 12 bloody whole hours, I was super exhausted esp now while I'm typing this. I can feel my eyes getting droopy and having the nature instinct to just close them, so whn I came home I was in this tired state.

Mum: "Dad bought me a bouquet of flowers leh! You go see nice not."
Me: "Wa what's the special occasion today? Must buy flowers ah"
Dad: "Today the florist shop got wholesale so all flowers only $10"
Me: "Orh chey!" (I was super tired so I didn'r really bother to think)
Mum: "Go see go see!"

So I walked all the way to the table looked at the 12 roses, touched them and went upstairs. Then I called mylove and he was like "You got see the surprise not..." So that was whn everything got confused and clear at the same moment lol, ok you can say I'm a noob. Can't blame someone who's so tired right lol.

But I never expected the flowers to be from you, the shock and the joy all happening at the same time is indescriable. It's like having a dream and not expecting it to be happening in real life. Usually I always see it in dramas and I imagine myself to be living the life of the female lead, just fantasizing about the stuff that happens to her and now it's all coming true :> Thank you mylove ^^ I love you~ You're just so aweeesomeeeeeeeee :>

Anyway, I'm really tired now and I'm gng to slp away my whole aftnoon if possible tomorrow :D Ogl needs loads and loads and loads of energy hahahha
I love you x(infinity) :>

Ok I shall end with this picture! :D LOVES! I WANT! :>

You Might Also Like

0 comments