10:20 PM



It's march hols now and gosh have the world been busy with studies and more studies. Or it's just me. This week I felt cleverer in a way or another cause I spent most of my time studying for test and all, and all the knowledge in my head now seems to make me feel more knowledgable ^^ haha.
March hols is gng to be booked with studying studying and more studying! I think this is the first hols which I'm gng to fin all my homework like seriously. Haha, ever since pri sch (I think) I have never finish hol homework :X haha! Anw, I found my iPhone realised I'm really super blur in a sense la haha. Not gng to elaborate about it! I'm happy anws :D
I miss the times esp that kiss :D
“Life is like riding a bicycle - in order to keep your balance, you must keep moving.”
— Albert Einstein
0 comments