9:56 PM

“I am convinced that attitude is the key to success or failure in almost any of life’s endeavors. Your attitude—your perspective, your outlook, how you feel about yourself, how you feel about other people—determines your priorities, your actions, your values. Your attitude determines how you interact with other people and how you interact with yourself.”
— Carolyn Warner
I practically screwed my chem test today, which sucks big time cause I didn't have time to finish all the questions. And half of the questions are mostly done unsure ._. And yet I was quite happy with myself in my studying process cause I managed to memorise most of the reactions-.- Figures out that I still have to practice to get my desired results ._. I want to get that feeling back, the feeling where I attempt any question with full confidence, knowing that the no of marks I will get at the end of the exam and come out of the hall feeling sastified of myself cause I manage to achieve what I set out for in the first place. Well, I guess that have to comes down to my june hols hardwork ._.
And that jolly well starts by the end of this week lol ._. I'm eggcited for june holidays, for various reasons ^^
“The beginning of love is to let those we love be perfectly themselves, and not to twist them to fit our own image. Otherwise we love only the reflection of ourselves we find in them.”
— Thomas Merton
0 comments