10:36 PM

Life has been about going to bed late in the night cause I have just so much to do, then dragging myself out of bed to go to sch with slpy eyes and the feeling of exhaustion. And then thinking whether to pon lessons just so to revise and catch up on my own revision or homework, then end up going for the lecture cause my mum says it's good for me. So whn I reach home the feeling of exhaustion gets to me again and all I feel is to take a short nap but I resist the temptation and went on to study while washing my face a zillion times so I can keep awake ._. and then the same events go over and over again without fail.

Sometimes I wonder if my life is all about studying, what about enjoying my life and hanging out with my friends? And then the reality hits me, the fact that this is the only option I have or I'll end up having nothing in the end. So that keeps me going, fighting to squeeze a zillion info in my brain and utilisizing my time to keep up with myself and with the others. So blame me for being boring cause I don't want to regret whatever I have not done.

Haha ok enough about life. Baby's overseas and I have never been feeling this sick ever since ._. And about that, love is in the air in sch and I don't know whether it's a good or bad thing haha. Ok more of a good thing cause they have finally found someone they like ^^ but it's just weird you know sometimes hanging out with a couple of couples and you're the only one there who's kind of the odd one out. Then sometimes whn you are walking with them and they are chatting so happily it just feels weird to cut in and all, so you'll be the one left alone, walking at the side just stoning and feeling weird. Ok maybe it's just me ._.

NEO LI HAN! I MISS YOU SO BLOODY MUCH ._. YOU TELL ME HOW NOW!

You Might Also Like

0 comments