Filled with emotions

5:33 PM

Today is Psle result taking day and loads of memories started flowing back in my head, like it was just ytd. Today is the day my sister faced her first stepback while I have faced a dozen or probably even more in the eighteen years of my life. She cried today, and seeing her sad and disappointed with herself cause she didn't reached her expectations made me think about the day I got back my O level results. Everytime I see her eyes filled with tears, I feel like crying as well cause I know how she felt. Cause I understood. And I felt bad for not being able to help at all and the only thing I can do is to comfort her and tell her how I overcomed that awful period that I once went through.

She worked hard for it, but just not hard enough to get what she wanted. She hoped for the best and wished that she could get what she desired. But she didn't, and that feeling just sucks. Then comes all the "teachings" from her loved ones, and it made her heart stink even more and all she could do was to continue to be reminded of her disappointment. But now,all that little girl has to do is just to stand up from all these, and learn from it, cause that is the only thing she can do. She has to make a pact to herself to not let it repeat all over again and not to feel this disappointment that she felt years ago. It's this simple. But to really be able to stand up from this and to do this on her own isn't. So I give you courage, love and support to be able to overcome this cause I love you and I don't want to see you like you are now. If I can do it, so can you.

It's not the end---it's the beginning of something new.
I love you sister<3 now and always.

You Might Also Like

0 comments