Coach potato much.

12:40 AM



Since the end of A's, I've been occupying my free time with this :) Started all the way from the first season to season 7 and waiting for the next episode to come out every monday ^^

Didn't really expected myself to watch such a show cause at first whn I was in like sec4 I thought it was a bit dirty cause all I see on the tv was underwear, hot ladies and loads of men. Lol, but ever since I started watching it, it's much more than that. It's about trust and ultimately friendship. I really look up to the friendship that those few ladies have, the fact that their friendship still remain standing and strong no matter what major or life changing events happen that would affect them in every way. The fact that they would forgive and forget just to keep their friendship together. The poker sessions every week, to bond and gossip. Although I know it's a show but it tells a lot, well to me :)

Let's hope my friendships turns out like that<3
Catching gossip girl now~ that's how much free time I have :x

You Might Also Like

0 comments