Boyf's birday party ♥

12:22 AM






Was doing my regular tumblring when I came upon a food tumblr, that made pretty cookies and mouthwatering pastries. So I managed to come upon this very incredible little thing, Flaming strawberries cupcakes. You make the strawberries hollow and simply pour liquor (more than 80proof which is 40%alc). And finally, light it! If you're using 80proof liquor, you'll get the non-luminous flame, which is blue. And it's awesomely nice♥

It was supposed to be a surprise for the 5 and 3/4 years old little boy at his room. Just me, him and qian. Then the whole judo gang came up and kaypo -.- And there were quite a no of complications actually.
1)The icing on the strawberries were gone. (Icing sugar helps to light the flame)
2)The stupid lighter light alrdy the fire went out. (The flame was only there for a few seconds whn it was supposely 30sec to 1min.)
3)The aircon in the room was too bloody strong.
4)I only managed to light 2 strawberries and then someone attempted to help me light the rest cause I burnt myself. And the lighter spoilt.
5)The birday boy was making a lot of noise outside and trying to barge in with his key. Luckily hanboon was behind the door.

So apparently I panicked after the lighter broke, and then someone went to get the kitchen lighting thing. The one you use whn you cook lol like a gun. I'm sorry but I don't know what's called. Lol, so I spammed liquor on the strawberries which dripped to the muffin and light it. Luckily it worked!!!!! Omg or else I don't know what to do. Lol

Surprisingly the strawberries with liquor aft it was flamed was nicer than the normal strawberries. You should try it, it's really good :)

So with special thanks to qian and the judo gang, it surprise turned out just fine great!♥





Then came the highlight of the day as they claim it. I got sabotaged, dammit. So bloody embarrassed, everyone else in the entire house, all the aunties, uncles, gramps, kids, cousins, maids were literally watching show la!!! Curse the stupid person who started chanting!!!!!

I'm determined not to go next year or else I will have to do CPR, if you know what I mean. I totally made a fool out of myself, and his mum helped in the sabotage._.
My cheeks were hot like hell and red. Still feeling damn embarrassed, cannot take it.

Then that stupid mr neo was acting shy la please. Chey. I don't want to say you.
Overall, the party was normal. Luckily I asked qian along or else I don't know what I'll do. Haha thanks again! :)





We had a great time catching up ♥
Just like old times♥

You Might Also Like

0 comments