Anxiety
12:57 AMMy emotions are screwing with me in every single way. My mind has been on one thing for the past few weeks: results. And the day has come, tomorrow at 2.30pm. Oh god, you cannot imagine the amount of fear in me. That feeling of "What if" is back and I don't know it's going anywhere this time.
I haven't been slping well for the past two weeks, with weird dreams of the most unexpected and random things. Having to flip in bed for ages with my eyes close before I actually fall aslp. The feeling of having something on my chest, and the inevitable racing of my heart. My palms are sweaty and my emotions are screwing with me.
The no of "what ifs" in my head is overwhelming and I don't know what to do, that's why I'm occupying my days with events or outings just so I get my mind off it.
What if:
1)The same thing is happening again like it has been in O's.
2)All the hard work I have put in have gone down the drain.
3)I'm not up to it.
4)I fucked up.
5)I cannot get into a university?
..................................
Oh man, I really don't know what to do. And to tell you the truth, I'm scared. Scared out of my wits and I can't help it. Everything is depending on tomorrow. I can't imagine life after tomorrow.
Good luck to all, and if you see me, the best thing you can do now is to give me a hug. :)
0 comments