Unexpected turnouts

12:57 AM


Have been hanging out a lot with the most unexpected people in my life, singrui and shiying :)

Most unexpected cause I didn't think we'll still be so close after such a long break of not much communication with each other. But luckily nothing has changed and I'm thankful for that, just that sing2 has become prettier and skinnier due to track and contacts. Shiying has lost her braces ^^ We were ok close in secondary school but not close till a very large extend, but still, always cherish what you have. We're having lunch almost every week just to accompany the noob sing cause she's always eating alone like a LONER~ Lol, and we're in love with food for thought! Best thing everrrrrrrrr! I wonder how long more this can keep up, but still..... :)


Work has been quite an experience, doing basic work that I more or less are familiar with and stuff. I think I'm doing well, studying powerpoints at free times and googling a lot more nowadays. Currently going to design a flyer for the company, but I'm afraid I won't do well enough cause I'm not proficient in adobe photoshop :x


But nevertheless, working at orchard has been fun cause I get to go shopping here and there whenever I'm early heh heh or whn the office is not open yet ^^


Off day tmr woohoo~ and then friday's going to be busyyybeeeeeee!


My eyelids are closing, nights! Xoxo


You Might Also Like

0 comments