5:03 PM


Gonna catch this epic conclusion on saturday, Gold Class.
After eleven long years, it has finally come to an end a new beginning has begun.
Can't believe that when I first watched this show I was 8 or probably older? :O
Mood: Eggcited.
----------------
/edited


So this will be my last birday post for the year, special delications to my bestf ahsiao ♥ As you know I went to shanghai during my birday so due to my busy schedule during that period of time, I was unable to squeeze anytime out, even for my bestf. But being always so swt and thoughtful, she decided to give me a belated birday celebration @Hard Rock Cafe Singapore :) And we had the time of our lives, talking, laughing, getting embarrassed by tonnes of hard rock employees: Me being the 'birday girl' having to stand on a chair and she had to make everyone sing a birday song for me. Most embarassing moment yet!!!! :O I was blushing like mad ._. But nevertheless, it was perfect :)






We had our first ever polariods taken together. (Which was my first ever polaroids yet! And the best part was I get to keep them!!!) Polaroids are starting to grow on me despite the fact that I keep convincing myself that I don't need one cuz the films' too ex :( But how lovely it would be if I'd just be able to capture every single moment with my most fav people at the most memorable places during the best moments of our lives!!! Omg I've got to stop.

And best part about the stuff alrdy happened, guess what she got me????


SPONGEBOB CUPCAKES!!! IS SHE THE BEST BESTF A GIRL CAN HAVE OR WHAT??? I'm so blessed! :) Just look at how cute the cupcakes are!! Absolutely overwhemled with happiness ^^

She also made me a handmade card :')

Well all I can say is that I'm really blessed to have known someone like you and allow our friendship to eslate to the point of bestf! Things are going to be different nest time as we are going to different schs, studying different stuff and you be making new friends and spending more time in hostels. But nevertheless, always remember you have a friend like me if you ever feel bored/gay/whatever. I'll be here 24/7 ^^

Thanks for everything!♥♥♥
I love you bestf!♥
X

You Might Also Like

0 comments