1:23 PM
Here we go again, I kinda want to be more than friends.
So take it easy on me, I'm afraid you're never satisfied.
Here we go again, we're sick like animals, we play pretend.
You're just a cannibal and I'm afraid I won't get out alive.
No, I won't sleep tonight~~~
I wish my heart and my mind synchronize more sometimes.
Matters of the heart are the hardest to understand.
Sometimes I just want to lay down and stare at the starry night sky, carefree.
It's week 7, halfway through the marathon. It's midterms this week, test test exam exam proj proj deadlines deadlines. Uni's so much different from what I expected -- tougher, more independent, fast paced, torture... There's so much to add to it that I don't know where to start. Things are changing, much more than I know.
Today's the first weekday I'm spending home since the start of uni, studying for econs midterms tmr and I'm not even halfway thru. My brain's kinda dead from the nua-ing during the past 8 months and it's already incredible if I can absorb half the things I'm reading. But I'm good so far just less procrastinating and more reading and memorising ^^
Next week's recess week, can't wait! I could use a break anyhow~
JIAYOU JIAYOU JIAYOU! ^^V

0 comments