2:07 AM
It's recess week, things are busier than ever but I'm finding time in between to meet up w friends, chill, hangout cuz I know in the next few weeks things will never be like this again....till 29nov that is.
Headed down to NUS to visit karen and boy is NUS good! Different culture, different environment, different people, cheap food, awesome housing, great facilities... There's so much more I can go on w, seriously! But like the saying goes, the grass is always greener on the other side right? Lol
"Sometimes, the best way to stay close to someone you love is try being just a friend."
I'm happy w my life now, although things are different for a change.
I don't like change actually, don't like it at all. But life's like that right? People make decisions, life changes, paths crossed, friendship defer, stuff like that.
If only life was like a movie sometimes....
What if....?
Life's good for now :)

0 comments