Travel
2:16 AM
I have always dreamt of traveling, just pack your bags, put down all your responsibilities, forget all your troubles and get on the next flight out of the country. To a place, unknown, where surprises, great sights, scenery, culture, people and events awaits you.
It doesn't matter if you were to travel in style, living in grand furnished hotels with awesome suites or to be living in a small comfy rented apartment in the country just to save on cost so we can go to many of the greatest sights available.
I want to go on a at least one month long trip, to many of the most wonderful and awesome places in the world. Exploring sights, getting lost, trying exotic food, sipping high tea, doing the most unpredictable things, strolling along the streets, diving/snorkeling with sharks, taking tonnes of pictures to remember them.
I won't mind walking till my legs are sore just to see and feel the awry of the scenery and sights :)
I won't mind waking up early in the morning to catch the most beautiful sunrise and staying up late at night just to capture the pretty night skies. I won't mind not slping at all......
I can imagine how it's going to be like traveling, it's going to be so awesome that reality just seems to be so far away by the time we're reaching the end.
I know it's going to be different, so different in a sense overwhelming but definitely worth it.
Whether we last forever is another matter but I know I'll definitely regret it if I don't make the right decision of traveling (avec vous)
Well, Seul le temps dira :)
0 comments