Lies
8:01 PM
Never mind, I'll find someone like you
I wish nothing but the best for you, too
Don't forget me, I begged, I remember you said
Sometimes it last in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.
I know I've been putting on a strong front in front of everyone else but I know how much I haven't really gotten over it. I'm doing good convincing myself that I'm moving on and burying myself in sch work but the feeling's worst when it's Saturday. I think we both know why, I refrain myself from looking at your profile but whn your posts comes in the newsfeed and it says stuff that shows how much you are able to handle this stuff and carry on with your life, I convince myself that you're doing good. But when you post stuff that assures me that you just haven't then it still hits me, one way or another.
I'm lying if I say I don't miss you, at all.
I'm not ready, for anything else that comes into my life at this point of time. I don't want to fall in love cause I'm lonely, but whn I'm ready. I'm sure of that. It's only fair. I really appreciate you being here in my life, you take the pain away sometimes, but it's just not the time yet. Yes, I'm afraid you'll go cause I can't get over it but I can't do anything if you do, 'cause that's your choice afterall.
Let's just hope I stop neutralizing myself w alcohol, cause I think that's the only thing that prevents me from going back to reality.
0 comments