Tulips

11:45 PM


Tulips: Declaration of Love
White: Passion


Flowers, a typical symbolism of life. When they bloom, they are at their best. Their presence makes one happy, their fragrance fill the air. But once they are done portraying their beauty, they wither and die. No matter how well you take care of them, eventually, life comes to an end. 
Always seem to hate the fact that flowers die yet I don't like fake flowers. The irony.

The sight of fresh flowers never fails to brighten my day, if every other day one would surprise me with a daisy or any other weird flower, happiness would last me for a week. It's funny how pretty flowers have that kind of an effect on me. Haha

I remembered when it was during A's and I went to the market w my mom and we saw all those pretty sunflowers. Bought a whole bunch of them together with daisies and everyday I saw it, it never fails to put a smile on my face. (Till they wither and die that is.)

Life's getting busy so well, it's time to get a hold of myself.

You Might Also Like

0 comments