"Live the life you love, love the life you live"
6:24 PM
People say that we're searching for the meaning of life. I don't think that's it at all. I think that what we're seeking is an experience of being alive, so that our life experiences on the purely physical plane will have resonances with our own inner most being and reality, so that we actually feel the rapture of being alive.
-Joseph Campbell, The Power of Myth
Have been reading 127 hours, not a big fan of autobiographies but one thing I like about the book was the quotes that each chapter had. Won't say that it was a fantastic book cause it was overly detailed about rock structure, climbing technique and I guess he's just not born to be a writer. Probably if you're a hardcore climber you would like to read it. The amount of determination and perseverance he has is admirable, I don't think I'll be that brave and rational if I was to be place in the same situation as him. Going to catch the movie version of this book, hopefully it will be more entertaining as compared to the book. (Usually it's the other way)
Can't wait to start on my new book :D -- Dan Brown's Inferno. Have been look forward to it ever since it was released and I got it for 30% off! Woopeedooo~
Internship status: Countdown mood
I get happier every day closer to 31st July \o/
Countdown: A little more than 3 weeks left :)
Photo Credit: Xiao Jia
Check out her new instagram: wildheartness ^^V
Photo Credit: Xiao Jia
Check out her new instagram: wildheartness ^^V

0 comments