CHINESE NEW YEAR! :D
12:26 AMfirst things first :D
comments reply! :D
WINNIE ANGEL :D
duhh, of course my tracksuit pretty luh! IS MINE WAD! :D hehe, no luh, the kwek call me to type out the essay &send to her mah; you failed? how come? but I tot your compo very good one mah, she choose you to write for commonwealth leh! :D btw; I think I should change the name of the comments to "CHINYU'S COMMENTS" cause you're the only who actually bothers to comment! :D
this few days been super slacky! in fact, it's totally in contrast to the mountains of homewrk everyday, trgings every odd day, tired &slpy aftnoons &waking up early in the mornings :D although there's still loads of homewrk, but I am take my own swt time doing it :D hehe, one homewrk per day is enough to fin it by sch reopens luh! (at least thats what I think ^^) -- thats why I have all the time to come online :D
this year's CNY, the shou huo bu xiao :D hehe, only the 2nd day &the money's piling up! :D (gives teethy smile) haha, today the lion dance came which was extremely nice luh! cause this year got da tou wawa ^^ &4lions altogether :D darn cool sia! anyways; tmr is gambling day :D (gives evilish eyes)hehehe! hopefully lady luck is on my side tmr :D wheeeeeee!~
anyway, it's been 2 days since I really chatted with YOU man, I sure hope today wont be lyk that :D I MISS YOU SOOO MUCH ):
anyway; no pictures today, lazy upload~ haha, will do it the next time ^^
HAPPY CNY EVERYONE! :D
ILOVEYOU!
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments