march holidays :D

12:25 AM

wheeeeee~! common test are finally ovr &it's currently march holidays naw, so that means there's finally space for us to breathee! it's been studying, studying &more studying for the past 2weeks man, cause all I did was last minute studying -.- man, I hate last minute man, super tideous T.T but anyway, everything's over naw &I got a spendid 36/40 for emaths :D (actually I wasnt really contented with the results cause I still tot I could score full -.-) too confident I think :X(slaps head) haha, but hopefully I dont screw all the tests up (keeps fingers crossed) :D

anyway, there's a lot happenings ever since feb till naw :D &there's only 8 more trgings to combines (?!?!) oh man, HUISHIA;YOU MUST NOT LOU KUI! ohya, &ppl! must support me okayyy :DDD
so here are some pictures for the things happening :D
(most of these are stolen frm karen ^^)

TRACK DINNER :D( aft combines day1)
Photobucket
Photobucket
I forgot wad colour is mine-.-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I wrote this :D
Photobucket
sec4 seniors :DDD
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
trging partners :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
this is tongyi a.k.a donkey ^^ the pro-est thrower :D hehe, he throws darn far I tell you! you will go lyk O.O (watch out fellow throwers) but he looks retarded whn eating some super spicy ramen :D just watch!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
adriel; the newest track member :D
Photobucket
gays :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
ahguaaa! :DDDD
Photobucketahgua rocks man! he can just come for some trging &own ppl lyk shit man! he's super ahgua-ish too! thats actually wad makes him our favourite ahgua :D
Photobucket
AHGUAAA :D (I so lyk ahgua) :D

march holidays starting alrdy &it's alrdy packed -.-
monday: trging @kallang, tuition.
tuesday: OUT WITH JUNQIAN :DDD, tuition.
wednesday: sch, trging, tuition.
thursday: sch, dental appointment.
friday: sch, trging.
saturday:tuition (x2)
sunday: tuition, jujitsu trging :DDD
thn start of sch -.-

ohya, black belt's taken alrdy by mark, uncle anthony &RETARDED :D
next one is gng to be ......

okay, I'm tired :D
SOMEBODY GOT SCH WHN I DONT! ^^
ILOVEYOU<3;
HUISHIA:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments