: D

1:14 AM

GOOD FRIDAY IS TODAY :D another holiday man! it feels so great to have so many holidays ^^ combine's next friday (hints to everyone) ^^ I dont understand why I can be so excited about all the banner making (that I'm calling everyone to do) and at the same time be so nervous bout it. T.T events are confirmed: long jump, 4x400relay &4x100relay(?) this one not confirmed, but alway, I WANT A BANNER :D & "HUISHIA" on everyone's face :D (how demanding can I get?) &a "H-U-I-S-H-I-A" shirt, which apparently made it to 7 shirts altogether which one letter on each of them ^^ right chinyu :D

sigh, there's trging later today &I'll be doing jumps :O apparently I've been going to all those trgings &today's is no exception but my maths is suffering! X.X but it's gng to be ok, right? O.O

6 of us stayed back to make banner today which is the nicest banner we ever made since the 4 years I've been here :D haha, shall take a picture &show it here :D
wheeeeeeee~

anyway, PEOPLE~ REMINDER: COMBINE'S IN 1WEEK! BANNERS :D I WANT MY NAME BIGGEST, PLS? :D & REMEMBER TO CHEER OK! MORE VOICE UNITE MAN! "GO HUISHIA" I'M SO EXCITED :O

ILOVEYOU<3'
HUISHIA:D

You Might Also Like

0 comments