sch's tmr.

11:38 PM

current mood: lazy :D
I figured that today's the last day I shall be lazy &lazed around doing nothing but staring at my computer wondering what will happen next. (I realised that I have been online for nearly the entire week leh) miracle man, I bet this will never become a scene in the next few weeks, I swear. cause I have made myself a pact, that is, to enjoy/slack all I want during the march holidays even if I didnt complete my homewrk, but I have to make up for all this during term starts, which suck btw :D

I'm determined to study HARDER for midyear &promise no last minute studying cause I have no confidence in each test when that happens. I will force myself to train hard for the next couple of weeks cause my last ever track competition is on 28march08. &I shall not embarrass myself in front of the whole sch &I shall not make sim disappointed agn. :D (hopefully)

so well, I guess this is my last post before I ever come online agn which I think would be quite soon cause I havent do my compo corrections (zzzzz...)

today is a completely different sunday. ):
IstillLOVEYOU<3'
HUISHIA :D

You Might Also Like

0 comments