MYE T.T

1:10 AM

apparently I got back all my results for midyear just not long before, which I find is quite surprising :D haha, I actually managed to get a B4 for physics ^^ but overall not very contented with myself, I didnt fin studying everything manz! &most of it was last min -.- Zzz super tiring! but at least I still managed to mantain my A1s for my maths ^^ hehe, but still, must pull up my languages! if only mylove could give me some of his pow-derful english & junqian/yanning could give me some of their chinese :D then it would all be purrrfect! :D
I think I'm gng to burn my entire june holidays studying so I dont think nats is possible for me, sigh. must start studying or the big Os! :D (I'm determined remember?)

I need to reach my G.O.A.L! yay man! \^^/ but I sure miss trgings even though I'm not there, sighhhhhhh. should I? should I not? Zzz. dilemma!
ohya, I'm super addicted to the book 'P.S ILOVEYOU' super nice manz ^^ haha, but apparently I havent fin it yet & I alrdy borrowed another book frm junqian -.- haha, I think I'm on some book craze :D haha, (havent been on a book craze before) coolz man! :D

hahahahahha, ILOVEYOU! :D
HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments