holidays? Dream on baby! :D
12:27 AMtoday marks the last day of sch for the lower secs and the upcoming weeks of fun they're gna have during the june holidays. while for us, poor sec4s, next week marks a week of less tideous lessons in sch for 2 entire weeks &a off-day of monday! (cause we took the chinese O's last year) \^^Y/
I just simply love the life I'm entitled to now, that of relaxation, breaks in between studies, catching up of stuffs &my most anticipated reading of my darlings ^^
like I've told you from my previous post, I'm on a book craze! :D &I think that Cecelia Ahern is a fabulous writer manz! just fin reading her 'P.S ILOVEYOU' (which is with weile now) &I'm halfway through with 'where rainbows end' &it's super entertaining (if you could phrase it that way) haha. cause reading is only thing I anticipate or look forward to every single day, wondering what would happen to the characters &whether it would happen to myself one day. HA! silly arent I? :O but snuggling in my bed with samurai bearbear &my darling (dont think wrongly) with the aircon on is simply H.E.A.V.E.N.L.Y :D
but for a change, I actually miss trgings manz, cause all of my aftnoons suddenly appear to be so free &less occupied. (&with me growing sideways everyday :D) haha. so it seems lyk I have a sudden urge to go back to trgings but at the same time something's restraining me from gng cause I'm no longer gng track for a purpose (eg:NATS) so wont it be weird if I'm there? gosh, I miss the feeling of being in the air, doing the nehneh thing that sim taught me &mel :D haha, &the weird hand motions that I have everytime I jump :D sighh, reality is cruel, just lyk how fate is. ^^
anyway, I'm so looking forward to track camp manzzz \^^Y/ gay hanging out together is enough to keep me smiling for the entire day so what does gays slping together mean? :D hahhahaha!
I HAVE TO GO PEI MY DARLING BEFORE HE SAYS I ABANDON HIM FOR ANOTHER 'DARLING' AGN :X
hahhaha, ILOVEYOU ^^
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments