SANDALS T.T
11:56 PMI FOUND MY SANDALS THAT I NEED FOR MY MALAYSIA TRIP! so happy manz :D (a smile unwinds across HUISHIA'S face :D) hahahhaa, I was searching desperately for a pair of sandals just a couple of mins ago msging everyone on msn asking thm whether they have a pair of sandals, I'm so desperate for it I even said "does your mum have sandals?" hahhahaha! super funny manz,thn I phone many ppl too! but thanks for those who helped me! :D
SPECIAL THANKS TO WEIGIN who changed her nickname on msn to help me fins sandals "buyers" haha, (potential business woman) hahah! :D THANKS WEIGIN! :D
&also to YONGHAO who gave phonecalls to ppl in order to help me find the sandals &he said he called someone he didnt call since sec2. haha, how coolz is that? :D THANKS LAILAI :D hahaha, no doubt I call you LAILAI :D hahahaha! &THANKS TO EVERYONE OUT THERE WHO ACTUALLY HELP ME BY LOOKING THROUGH YOUR SHOE CLOSET TO SEARCH FOR THE SANDALS THAT APPARENTLY ALL OF YOU BOUGHT YEARS AGO &DONT KNOW WHETHER IT'S STILL IN IT :D HAHA, thats what happened to mine too, but my mum threw it away :(
&sorry for disturbing too! :D hahahaha. LASTLY; THANKS AGN! :D :D :D :D
I so excited for the trip manz! got everything packed alrdy &I realised there's loads of things there :D hahah, SO EXCITED MANZ :D gay trip! :D
my baby boy is leaving in a couple of days too! &I dont know how to survive lyk how many days without you? OH DEARRRR, ): anyway, I'll miss you lyk so much so much so much ok! :D
hehhehe! THANKS EVERYONE :D
GAY TRIP HERE I COME :D
ILOVEYOU!
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments