LOVESICK NO MORE :D
12:03 AM
Look at my future new pet :D hahaha, it's a white chincilla ^^
Went out with junqian for 2 consecutive days liao :D haha, havent seen her for consecutive days ever since o's were over and no more tuitions. So quite excited just meeting her for the past two days. And the major thing was that I wasnt late!!!! hahaha, that's like once in a million years :x anyway, we went to watch bedtime stories ytd and it's super recommended to watch! Very fun and there was the trailer for the 'Love Matters' I think, some Jack Neo movie. &it was super funny cause the guy was making sentences with colours!!
"Green Green, Yellow! I pink up the phone. Huh? You dont Purple-ly waste my time! I wont call you Black!"
Haha, can you figure that out? :D It's just a small part luh. Still got more but I forgot :x haha, so today we went shopping!!! First at The central and we ate Ma-masion, funny things happened (typical) and then aft shopping there we took bus to bugis street! It's like super crowded and it's the first time I'm there, super a lot of things! I dont think dear can survive half an hour there :P so we both bought stuff and walk till our legs ached -.- but still FUN! more shopping trips ok! I book you once you're free!
And good luck for your job interview tmr! :D countdown's tmr so party at zhaoying's hse and I'm intending on gng to the ferris wheel there maybe I'll drag them there cause there wont be foam at her house ):
anyway, HE'S BACK AND I CANT WAIT TO GO OUT!!!!
ILOVEYOU :D
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments