HAPPY 2009! :D

2:11 AM

Welcomed the new year with 6/4 peeps @zhaoying's countdown party! But I was late (as usual :x)So whn I went there straight away --- gossip time! With all the staring into each other eyes and listening to soft music in the background crap LOL, haha. Then we watched xiao niang re (it was my first episode that I watched, haha) and we were talking about hotel 626 in between commercials. Haha, so aft that we were bored so we all decided to go marina bay for fireworks! Woots, cool kind of way to welcome the new year huh! (cause no foam, no water bombs ): Ha) So apparently we were like running to catch the 2min train at about 11pm and we finally got there and started camwhoring!!! :D wheee, pictures with zhaoying and hopefully I get it quick :D

Fireworks were great cause the whole sky was practically filled with colours! Beautiful colours~ wheeee :D How I wish YOU were there!! :D So we were super high there with a lot of HEI-HEIS! :D (inside joke) :D
And after that everyone was practically squeezing their way out and I walked from city hall to around kallang mac via nicol highway can? It's super long and I DONT KNOW WHO'S IDEA WAS IT TO WALK HOH, YIKUN -.- so my legs were like dying!!! And on the way there was this weird hei-hei right who was behind us and he started screaming like some psyco O.O So we all got scared and ran -.- Like wth
Haha, anyway it was VERY FUN :D thanks to zhaoying, stella, jervin, yikun, yeeyin, fiona, kimberly, jermery &Ian. Countdown next year again ok! :D

ohya, I forgot to write one part.
Stella:" Eh Huishia, got star leh!"
Me: " Uh Huh."
Stella: " Eh, wait, the star moving..."
Stella:" Oh, It's a plane" -.-"

New Year Day today was superb cause it was spent with Love :D He's still as blur as ever with orchard making walk back and forth just to please him -.- Then we watch transporter3 in this super old cinema which he booked, booking cinemas and him just dont click -.- But still I dont mind ^^ Then we went to visit the chinchillas and they were soooo cute!!! I cant wait to have mine :D teehee (:
So junqian came to visit at his house and she GOT LOST LOL, typical luh :D hahhaa
so pizza and xiao niang re (!!!) at his house, haha. But I like I like ^^
Thanks dear for today! ILOVEYOU! :D Simple but memorable!

HAPPY NEW YEAR PEOPLE! PICTURES NEXT TIME :D YAY! ^^
HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments