6/4 CHALET :D
1:16 AMOk, I'm back from 6/4Chalet and I shall start this with a spastic photo :D
Note: Photos are always spastic if it is taken with OW YI FAT :D

Zhaoying tried to attempt to make him smile too, Lol. Zhaoying which pic nicer? :D
So I was late for the chalet as usual and we all had fun taking photos, dancing lunatically to "Hot 'n Cold" :D Everyone including clarence was like stunned when we're singing and jumping to the music :D (WE MEANING GURLS) Haha, ohya before I post all the pictures. Here's the best part of it :D
Stella: Eh Huishia! Look got bird leh! (Points at a black object flying at the same spot in the sky)
Me: You sure a not, later you see airplane agn -.- (looks into the sky)
Me: Eh, shit you la! Is a kiteeeee!!!
Stella: Really meh?! (stares at the sky for about 15mins)
Stella: Oh ya hoh, not moving -.-
AND AND AND GUESS WHAT SHE CANT DIFFERENCIATE A STAR AND AN AIRPLANE!!
Me: Stella, that one in the sky is airplane or star? (Points at a blinking object)
Stella: AIRPLANE LA, I CLEVER LIAO HOH!
Me: Sure a not? (gives her the face)
Stella: Wait, Eh why not moving one la!! But it's blinking leh..... ok star -.-
Class of 2004, 6/4 :D




Me and Zhaoying (gay face) :D
Me, Stella, Zhaoying (I think stella has the gayest face) :D
Me and Jiaxin :D 
Jervin, Me, Stella
Me and Joey :D
Zhaoying and Joey :P
Stunned Face of Me and Jervin :O
Me and Yehxiang :D (His urine....)
Jermery, Me and Shengyong :D (I wanted to stand in middle arh) :D
Me and Elina (Kim's best friend ^____^)
Me and Justin :D
Me and Fiona :D (She wants me to force a smile on her face too :D)
Me, Kim and Fiona :D
Huijuan (Ahma), Jiangjiang and Me :D
Joey's GAY POSE :D
Stella's shocked face -.- and Me :D
Me and Vanessa
Zhaoying and Vanessa :D
Me and Jermery :D
Clarence's stupid face and Me :D
Me and Fiona :D
Me and Joey :D
LOOK AT SHENGYONG'S GAY POSEEEE! :X
Ok, so 6/4 Chalet was a blast! There was late night drinking game which I drank ice lemon tea/green tea/root beer instead of the normal tiger beer/heiliken (?) Lol, and I had the number 10 card so I can create rules~ so there was the NO CLAPPING RULE and everyone hated it cause it rocks and those who clapped had to drink. Then they were all waiting for someone to abolish it :D But I still think it rocks la ^___^ Yay! And none of us could go to the toliet cause apparently only those who had number 7 card can -.- so I was like rushing for the toliet at firsthand once the game finished :X haha. Then movie time :D So we watch Red Eye and Saw5 I think. LOL was hiding behind jermery all the time -.-
So I went home later and slpt for like 1 and a half hour before gng out agn for FHM Ice Skating :D Pro right ^____^ shall update that one next time whn I get the photos :D
Do you know how it feels whn someone you love forgets? :(
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments