Body Aching------- D:

1:54 AM

Edited/:
One day has past and my body is still aching, I havent ached so badly before. My legs feel like jelly and I practically cant control them very well -.- I walk like some penguin taking one stupid step at a time. Sometimes I still need something to hold on to-.- sucks la. And there are 2 plasters at the back of both my feet cause of skin tear and it hurts like shit. I WANT YOU TO CARRY ME NOW!
But I dont think you would see this anyway. Zzzzz spent my whole day at home today resting (cause I dont want to walk) and watching tv :D hahaha, COW CAR WATER with family tmr :D YAY :D

AND I'M SELLING ANDY'S HEART FOR $5, ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY TELL ME OK :D

Ok, I got over all the depression shit after posting my schools so I'm all better alrdy :D Thanks for your concern people :D Thanks to those who comforted me and those asking if I'm ok. ^___^ I remember yonghao saying something like "It very depressing to see someone who's usually happy to be sad, so smile ok!" Hahaha, :D

My body's aching laaaaaa!!! My hamstring is aching cause of the 30mins run 2days ago with karen at kallang, my calf and thighs are aching cause of the jumps I did ytd and my back, arms, legs are aching cause of the warmup I did at Tj with the track team and the 100m I did for the trials Zzzzz. People, you guys should see Tj's track team's warm up man, so much faster than ours la. Like 3 to 4 times faster la X.X I gng to die liao la, I know, old and fat liao -.-

So now I'm fwreaking tired from all the trgings la, havent felt like this for ages liao, miss it/love it/hate it -.- hahaha

Zzzzz I'm damn tired now and I dont feel like typing anymore :x hahhaa
ILOVEYOU :D
HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments