AJC; Here I comeeee~

2:34 AM

6.30AM on friday morning I got woken up by a call saying: "Huihui! Results come out alrdy! Quick go see!!! NOW!" LOL, I think you can roughly guess who huh, LOL. Apparently she's the only one who will be woken up by the message sound. I was still slping soundly whn the moe msg came LOL :x
So had a H2H talk with junqian cause she was quite depressed, me too but still--- I've got over it alrdy :D

I got posted to Anderson junior college. Ok I know, you're first reaction should be "wa, so far!". Mine too, but I figured out that everyone will have there first time spending so much time on the bus. LOL, just like junqian :x (Haha, see JQ, it's my turn :() LOL, but still so what man! And just that I couldnt get into Tj it doesnt mean that it's the end of the world right! Aj's ranking is just behind Tj's and now it's majorly up to me to study hard, not for anyone but for myself and my future :D Plus I have a straight bus home from the sch (incredible right!) Bus853C, some unknown ulu bus!

I had enough close distance walking/driving to sch for the last 10years of my life. It's time to experience something different :D But still I prefer walking la, cause there's always a group of friends or rather my best friend to walk me home from sch every single day when she could choose not to by just walking the back gate which is so much nearer LOL. Thanks junqian :D And no more wall game that me and karen invented! Haha, never mind, next time whn we're gng to visit cchms agn I'll never forget that! :D

I doubt Tj will accept my appeal but still I dont mind if they do :D But still, I'm not pinning high hopes and after much thinking, I'm contented with Aj ^___^

Today, Mum's secondary friends came to visit :D Loads of hongbaos to collect and we played all the card games at first with some small bets :) (We meaning my mum friend's children--- we all became friends too) So later after dinner we were playing high games like some *clapclap* "chuckie chuckie" LOL, it was like some gun pointing game luh, and if you got all confused then you lose. Super funny cause denise was laughing for no particular reason LOL (started during blackjack) haha, so later was heart attack<3' LOL and altogether it was fun :D

Tmr would be the last day of fun before sch starts agn -.- cant believe sch's starting so soon man, LOL. But I had enough fun :D and I'm jealous of junqian now D: LOL hahaha :D

Got tagged by pea to do a quiz LOL (very long time since I got tagged liao)
1. Put your iTunes/Napster/Zune Player/WinAmp/etc on shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
4. Tag 10 or more friends who might enjoy doing this as well as the person you got it from.

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
We Rock - Camp rock LOL, so happening leh me :x

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Beautiful soul - jesse mcartney Yes! I agree :D What a great answer!

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Christmas time is near - alvin and the chipmunks OST LOL does that mean excited? I get excited whenever xmas is near :D

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie No more crying/tears :D

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Don't lie - Black Eyed Peas Me truthful hoh :D

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
He Wasn't - Avril Lavigne what does this mean LOL

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Here Without You - 3 Doors Down I can be independant? (maybe not LOL)

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Headlight Disco - The Click Five LOL, me party animal :x

WHAT IS 2+2?
All The Small Things - Blink 182 No kick la LOL

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
I Can Give You GATSBY - various artist LOLLOLLOL :D She too many mao is it! Then need a lot of gatsby so can give me some LOL

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Good Day - The Click Five Good days when he's there :D

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Just The Girl - The Click Five It's all about me :D

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Disturbia - Rihanna Dont want to think about it LOL - too distrubing

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol To chase him? LOL

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Beautiful Girls - Sean Kingston YAY me beautiful :D

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Too Cool - Camp Rock OST My wedding's gng to be super cool la!

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
What I Go To School For - Jonas Brothers LOL, I'm dying and they want to know what I go to school for LOL

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Where'd you go - Fort Minor Finding you arh :D

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Toyko Drift - Teriyaki Boyz LOL, ?!

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Hands Down - Dashboard Confessional Fall down is it? LOL

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
100 years - Five For Fighting I'll live a 100 years :D YAY

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
Irreplaceable - Rihanna Uh huh..

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
Leavin' - Jesse McCartney LOL only whn junqian sings this song!

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
It's Not Over - Secondhand Serenade I never want it to be over.. :(

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Play My Music - Jonas Brothers Means what LOL

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Big Girl (you are Beautiful) ohh, a beautiful big girl? LOL

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
See You Again - Miley Cyrus Means yes/no LOL

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
One Step At A Time - Jordin Sparks LOL :D

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Who Will I Be - Demi Lovato Myself? O.O

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
Gotta Be Somebody - Nickelback LOL :D

Tag 10 pple aye......

1. Junqian.
2. Chinyu.
3. Weigin.
4. Karen.
5. Zhaoying.
6. Yanning.
7. you.
8. you.
9. you.
10. and you!


ILOVEYOU:D
HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments