Day Out With Junqian :D

11:37 PM

Went out with Junqian ytd for our er ren shi jie :D She decided that we must have one before our school starts and after today, I realised gng out ytd was really a blast! And I didnt regret a single bit :D The day was filled with siaoness/fun/joy/happiness/laughters~ :D Couldnt have been better ^^ So we caught bride wars and it's like a girl kind of movie which gets touching at the near end part.. I got tears whemling in my eyes and apparently junqian spoilt it by laughing -.- (cause she said she say the girl's bra or sth like that la --typical actions of her)

So later we had sakae sushi buffet! And she was being kiasu, LOL.
Junqian:"Quick huihui, we must go there faster or else less time to eat leh!"
Me:"walao, go there so fast for what, not as if no space right!"
Junqian:"Aiya, quickquick la! Me hungry!!! Later really no space leh, you always not zun one -.-"
Me:"Recession hoh... LOL"

Ok, so we talked and gossiped a lot during lunch. Eg:"walao, why he like that one, totally cant believe leh..." (junqian can you guess what I'm refering to? LOL) So let's skip to the best part of this outing :D

Photobucket
Yup, we went to esplanade and walkwalk then realised got 'chun dao he pan' Haha cool not! Let the pictures do the talking la :D

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I have a flowery mouthstache :x
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Some gay lip action LOL
Photobucket
She's trying to be like a dragon "Rarrr"
Photobucket
Flowery girls :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The niu super big right! We waited damn long to take a picture with it, apparently it's very popular LOL :D

Photobucket
The performance stage, got chungcheng yishun ppl performing drums leh!!!
Photobucket
Then the opening ceremony began and the fire crackers went off. First time witnessing it first hand in spore, LOL. Quite an experience :D It was super loud as it continues and I had to practically shout in order to talk to junqian, then my ear drums were like "piak piak piak" LOL

Photobucket
This is a phoenix, nice right?! :D
Photobucket
The guy help to take and he didnt take the phoenix's head -.-
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The lanterns were real nice so we took a lot of pics with it :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We realised it was nicer when all the lights were on in the dark so we retook the pictures all over agn (apparently we went in twice LOL)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Me:"Junqian wait, I take a photo of you first! LOL"
Photobucket
Photobucket
CAI SHENG DAO :D
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Notice the right side junqian's head is behind mine cause before that she say:"Eh why my face like so big" --so she went to hide behind mine then end up her face become round LOL :x
Photobucket
Photobucket
This is the spore flyer :D
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The lights were dazzling cause they were of rainbow colours :D Dont you love it too? :D

So now I should end this with the pic I love most :D
Photobucket

This outing was the one with the most photos and one which made my legs ache cause of the continous walking in heels (!!!) But I didnt mind cause it was spent with my bestf :D --- we bought rings!!! YAY :D LOVE THEM LA :D More er ren shi jie time ok :D

Shall not post about today cause I dont feel like it :x Haha, next time ok :D
ILOVEYOU! :D
HUISHIA ^^

You Might Also Like

0 comments