FHM ICE SKATING :D
12:47 AM
Ice skating with FHM on monday :D Monday was a long day cause I only slept for 1.5hour before making my way to kallang leisure park due to the fact that I was busy enjoying myself in 6/4chalet the day before. Haha, so apparently my eyes werent that droopy cause I slept a bit :x But I was tempted to get coffee but decided not to cause of money issues arh O.O (Actually that wasnt the true reason la :x --- Idk why either)
So ice skating was fun, I know how to skate ok! So unlike singsing who was like getting used to falling, still say what "I confirm wont fall one la noob" to me before gng to the ice skating rink -.- some lousy noob! :D :D Changsong was doing pro moves with his skates but I cant, cause I dont know how to control skates with the brakes at the tips :( Never mind, at least I didnt fall :D (no bruises --- first time sia)
Me and Winnie :D
Me, junqian and Zehui :D



I actually didnt want to put this pic but got GOOD FRIEND (ANDY) and JUNQIAN arh... LOL
Zehui
Me and Jasper :D
Me know skate ok :D
choochootrain ^____^

Me and yanning :D
Ok, so today was baking session with my mum. She damn cute la, without me around then she say she not confident then she say the thing she makes will fail -.- LOL, where got such thing la. Apparently she got trama of baking cause always fail arh, then everyone laugh at her :x haha, so we baked kuay lapis (success!) and chocolate cereals :D YAY :D
My dear's being irritating now :x
ILOVEYOU! XD
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments