Sentosa :D
1:02 AM

Went to sentosa with FHM on monday and apparently me and zehui were one of the earliest there :D And we had a long convo during our way to habourfront and apparently I stopped the convo at the climax :x haha, zehui next time see if you still remember then we continue ok ^___^ haha, so met up with freddy, huijun, huilee and yellow :D (that's what we call her boyf) haha, so we went to subway and as usual zehui ate her sandwich until all the juice or rather the mustard and mayonnise came out -.- haha, so later saw phinsiew eat at vivo too and chatted a while before proceeding to sentosa by the monotrail :D





so some of them played volleyball and I decided not to join in cause I wasnt in the mood so I told them I dont know how to play :x haha so later we played for a while and the sky started becoming dark and rain came -.- so we all hide in an umbrella which caused some attention and some angmo still take photos of us. So we sat there gossiping and know quite a lot of stuff with mamee in my hand :D




so steamboat aftward with tzeyong, andy, winnie, bryan, zehui and junqian :D
Andy was busying stuffing fishballs in his mouth cause he took a lot. Tzeyong was cooking loads of beef and sharing some with me cause he cooked too much -.- but thanks arh, haha. Zehui ended the day with a fart that everybdy was digusted with and junqian, bryan and chinyu went home together. haha :D so me, andy and tzeyong took 197 home. Must wait 14 mins for 197 leh Zzzz could have took 12 which only took 4mins but tzeyong say we pangseh -.- haha so talked during bus and tzeyong act antisocial so me and andy keep saying bad things about him and then tzeyong joined in our convo :D haha
But still, sentosa was fun man! I want go sentosa agn! Thinking of a picnic at sentosa with KPC arh :D haha, but results coming out Zzzzzz. See how :D
ILOVEYOU :D
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments