Countdown photos :x
12:59 AMSorry this post came late but I cant resist not uploading the pictures cause it rocks man :D
Junqian! Look at my fireworks pictures!!! (showing off) :D


My photography skills not bad right, catch all the nice fireworks! Super nice right? :D I think got some heredity here but still compared to my dad's arh, still quite far :x JUNQIAN I OWNED YOU LA :D CALL ME TEACHER ^_____^
Before gng marina bay, at zhaoying's house :D (apparently watching xiao niang re -.-)
In the Mrt aft running for the 2 min train :D
I approached the police to tell them take photo for us :x
At the place :D



look at yikun's noob &retarded face :D
Just came back from Fhm chalet more details next time whn I get the photos :D wheee~
anyway, I'm sorry my dear; I've learnt my mistakes.
Iloveyou!
HUISHIA<3'
0 comments