Marina barrage :D

1:28 AM

Marina barrage today was awesome! :D Lazy to upload all the photos so next time people when I'm free or sth which seems like something very impossible haha. Anyway, I was super high today cause we were camwhoring all the way, or rather, I was pulling people to camwhore with me ^^ hehe! The green roof was beautiful! It's like a big patch of field where you could just stretch out your arms and run on it like there's no end. Relieve stress [: Jump shots were great and class photos were pretty :D Wind was super strong so it made all our hair messy, but still nothing stopped us from taking photos :D It's seriously a great place to take photos I tell you! Pretty scenery and I think it's even nice at night :D Haha, now my cam spam with all those photos liao :D

:D :D :D :D next time we go ok!!!! :D :D :D

anyway I'm online to do GP essay ._. and GPP which is like still not completed and it needs to be handed up on fri -.- Loads of things not done yet, I guess it's online tmr aft studying for dynamics assessment which is on fri too ._. Hmm econs lecture notes, check maths transformation on IVLE, maths induction tutorial (!!!) omg, chem bonding tutorial8 Zzzzzz ok enough, dont want say liao -.-

Cant wait for tmr cause I think we're gng shopping for you know what which is on friday :D wa cant wait cant wait! :D :D
I so need a photo update! This blog is getting wordy Zzzz haha :P

HUISHIA<3'

You Might Also Like

0 comments