Birthday celebration :D
2:49 AMHaha, it has been a really long time since I blogged and the reason I'm doing it now is cause this very gay day or rather SPECIAL day is MY BIRD DAYYYYYYY :D :D :D
So Junqian, Singrui, Shiying and Zehui planned a celebration for me at botanics garden :D We were supposed to go there for a picnic! :) It's been ages since I've been there, I even asked my mum if it need a entrance fee. Haha ok now you see how long I haven't been out of my house haha. Picnic was great with loads of food that we cant finish and camwhoring along the way whn walking to sympony lake. Haha, the grass there was nicer to picnic on so we walked all the way there :) Let the pictures do the talking la :D :D :D
I swear I can open my eyes in the sun!!!
On our way to botantics, we were at Istana gardens haha



Singrui trying to be a ballerina :D haha
At the $5 tree :D
This plant look like an onion la seriously ._.
Noobs amazed at sight of swans ._.
Nice right :D got photographic skills wor :D
Noob + sundial
Taking a break while walking :D

Her face never fails to entertain me :D

Junqian and zehui have arrived :D
My slipper broke AGAIN :<
FOOOODDDD :D
Picnic :D
HAHAHAHAHHAHA
Find me, we were playing hide and seek :D
LOL unglam la!
Glutton :X
Noob face :D




I was just smiling at the sky cause I cant see where's the cam. Ok or rather I cant open my eyes ._.




SWAN!!!!

See the contrast?
Then we went back to Ps and they celebrated my birthday there haha :D Jiamin came later and she managed to get me a relighting candle! haha I blow like a zillion billion times then I managed to unlight it! Damn tideous la haha!
Anyway, Thank you junqian, singrui, shiying and zehui for arranging this celebration :D It's the thought that counts I know I know :D And special thank you to junqian, singrui and shiying for the video you made me! It's the most touching thing ever~ The best present I receive, I swear! It bought tears, laughs, gay smiles, memories back to me and most importantly it touched my heart :D Thank you so much :D :D :D :D
It's the most precious thing ever :D CANT WAIT FOR LATER :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!! :D :D :D
0 comments