NEW WR: 200m-19.19
2:35 AM

I knew he would break another WR :D Hahaha Usain Bolt seriously rocks la, who cares if he's arrogant? For someone who runs so fwreaking fast making people eat his dust, what's wrong for being arrogant. Lol, ok nevermind. Anyway he has one last race, 4x100relay, which apparently didnt break any records yet if I'm not wrong, so I'm looking forward to this one! It's on sunday btw, Powell is running too :>
Well, it seems like it's going to rain now, with the thunder roaring and lighting flashes every 1 min or so. Haha wont it be great? I love slping on rainy days ^^ Actually I love slping on any day as well HAHA. Ok, there's maths test and physics timed practice on monday and I havent actually started on either on of them Zzz Physics is worse cause oscillations is making my head oscillate as well. SUCKY TOPIC -.- I dont understand what's so easy about it. Maybe cause my tutor hasnt taught it yet. Zzz
Next week's gng to be a hell more hectic than this with whole loads of tutorials to complete cause SPA's over and there's hell load of tutorial sessions._.
Anyway, tmr KPC's gng to celebrate pea's birthday eating 1 for 1 icecream buffet at orchard ion :D woohoo cant wait, at least I'm gng to have fun tmr :> But that will cause me my jujitsu trging Zzzz ok nevermind, worth it HAHA. See pea, See how important you are lol.
I'm suppose to be studying HAHAHA, I guess I wont be doing anymore studying for today lol :x
Wheee~43 more days to promo GREAT.
I miss you like a lot Zzz
0 comments