New WR: 9.58
2:27 AM

Is Usain Bolt pro or what?! He's nuts I tell you, how is it possible that someone can run so damn bloody fast and still make it look like the race is no kick? Gosh I must really go and make him my shifu lol :D In just 9.58s, he completed the entire 100m (which I take VERY LONG to do)with a slow start -.- How is that possible la please? I think he can break WR agn la just wait and see. Sometimes I think he's doing it on purpose cause he's so fwreaking good that he just want to break the WR continuously until he eventually reach his max :> Super pro really, I idolise him liao ^^
Today was CCA day and it really got me thinking over why the hell did I join CXtreme in the first place -.- I dont enjoy sitting in the rm just playing with lego just to find out that the structure has limitations and start dismentaling them all over agn._. Whn I'm sitting there playing with lego, all that goes through my mind was why the hell I didnt chose track agn or any other sports. Sports is fun and you dont have to think of what you're gng to do in the next training. Training gets delayed/cancelled due to bad weather and you dont have to plan the schedule out cause the coach does that. All you have to do is play :> What fun! But because of studies I cant enjoy any of that and I have to choose a club and of all of the clubs, Zzz ok nehmind. I should have joined track/squash/tennis/anything else ---too late. LOL
Went running just now around my house to prevent me from falling aslp which I eventually did aft dinner all the way till 10.15 -.- I was suppose to be doing vectors tutorial. Ok whatever, Vectors sucks btw, I got stuck at the first part of the question and everything's gone Zzz. I'm still behind time and I have loads of things to complete by tmr of which I havent started at all--Thermodynamics tutorial, oscillation tutorial, GP mindmap, GP QA & the bet with jiamin Zzz
Ok great, today's Usain Bolt's 200m finals! Sully he break another WR HAHAHA :>
And can't wait for Pea's birthday celebration on sunday! WHEEEEEEEEE~
This totally brightens my day alrdy--NOT; 46 more days to promo ._.
0 comments