One Meal ._.
1:23 AM
How do you like my GAY specs :>
I just realised I've been blogging for two or probably 3 consectutive days in a row! Not that I'm addicted to blogging alrdy but there seems to have a reason for coming online so might as well.. :> Wed-Eom Draft ,Today-3photos for the teacher thing.
Anyway I lost my voice, so apparently I have a gay voice now which whn I happen to speak everyone either get stunned/starts laughing histerically/start singing Ahdu's songs(to tell me to imitate it)/ pretend they cant hear me so I can speak again ._. So now I'm sticking to sign language &telepathy to communicate until my voice gets back lol. Only those with MY FREQUENCY are able to talk to me hehehehe ^.^ So if you can understand what I'm trying to say, be honoured :>
And I only ate ONE MEAL today with was like during recess?! Aiya long story, dont want to talk about it. Nehmind treat it as dieting lol--too extreme liao right O.O haha, slim down la also good ^^ now my tummy flat worh HAHAHA
I have Physics A Level Spa tmr so wish me luck cause apparently I studied quite a lot on it!! Please dont let me screw this up Zzz. And I went for physics remidial today :D super proud of myself cause I didnt pon but still I realised my physics is deproving so I made a sort of bet with yonghao using chocolates about completing the whole chap of forces on the TYS book lol. BY TUES ._. haha
Kay la, I think I should get more rest cause tmr's SPA wahahaha and it's FRIDAY ALRDY HEHE VERY HAPPY ^^
52 more days to promos W.O.W
0 comments